- 2 bunches of parsley
- 4 tomatoes
- 3 tablespoons olive oil "Terrrois Lebanon"
- 1 handful of bulgur (cracked wheat)
- 1 small onion
- Mint leaves
- 3 tablespoons verjuice "Terroirs du Liban"
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 pinch of pepper
- Wash vegetables. Finely chop the parsley and mint.
- Cut the tomatoes and onion into small pieces.
- Put 1 handful of bulgur in a bowl of warm water for 15 minutes and let soften.
- Put everything in a bowl and add the verjuice, salt, pepper, oil and bulgur.
- Let stand for 15 minutes to cool.