Goat Labne Salad Recipe
- 2 bunches of rocket leaves (about 5 cups).
- 1/2 cup of whole or chopped walnuts.
- 4 balls of "Terroirs du Liban" goat Labne.
- 1/2 cup of cherry tomatoes
- 1 teaspoon of Dijon mustard
- 3 tablespoons of “Terroirs du Liban” olive oil.
- 3 tablespoons of lemon juice.
- ½ teaspoon of salt.
- Prepare rocket leaves: trim stems, wash and dry. Chop roughly and place in salad bowl.
- Cut cherry tomatoes in half and place over salad.
- Crumble the goat labne balls and place delicately over tomatoes.
- Sprinkle walnuts over everything.
- In a bowl, whisk very well all dressing ingredients: mustard, olive oil, lemon juice and salt.
- Pour over salad right before serving.