White Bean Salad with Honey Mustard Dressing
- 3 or 4 lettuce leaves.
- 200g of cooked and drained white beans.
- 4 slices of turkey or ham.
- 1/4 cup of mustard.
- 1/4 cup of virgin olive oil.
- 2 tablespoons of Cedar Honey by “Terroirs du Liban”.
- 1 teaspoon of lemon juice.
- A sprinkle of black pepper.
- Chop the lettuce and cut the turkey slices into small pieces.
- Place all salad ingredients in serving dish: lettuce, beans, corn, and turkey.
- In a jar, combine the dressing ingredients: mustard, olive oil, honey, lemon juice and pepper; shake very well.
- Drizzle over salad before serving.