Oriental Carrot Salad
- 400g of peeled carrots.
- 2 oranges.
- 1 lemon.
- 1 tablespoon of orange blossom water (or 15 ml).
- 1 teaspoon of olive oil.
- Pinch of salt.
- Place grated carrots in large salad bowl.
- Peel one orange, dice it and place over carrots.
- Aside, mix dressing ingredients: jus of one lemon, jus of one orange, orange blossom water, olive oil and salt.
- Pour dressing over the salad and place in fridge. Serve chilled.
- Decorate with some fresh mint leaves before serving (optional).
- Can be stored in fridge up to 24H.