Chili-Seasoned Potato Wedges
- 6 large potatoes
- ½ teaspoon of onion powder
- ½ teaspoon of garlic powder
- ¾ tablespoon of chili powder
- ½ tablespoon of fleur de sel
- ½ teaspoon of black pepper
- 1 tablespoon of mixed dried herbs
- 30 ml of olive oil
- Preheat oven at 200° for 30 minutes.
- Rinse and wash potatoes well, do not peel them. Dry them and cut each potato into 6 wedges.
- Place potato wedges in a large recipient, add all spices and olive oil and mix well until coated completely.
- Bake uncovered for 40-50 minutes while flipping their side each 20 minutes.
- Serve and enjoy warm with any desired dips.