Burghol wa banadoura
- 1 cup coarse bulgur “Terroirs du Liban” (rinsed and drained)
- 2 cups of tomato sauce
- 1 big onion (finely chopped)
- 4 garlic cloves (chopped)
- 4 tablespoons virgin olive oil “Terroirs du Liban”
- Salt, pepper (to taste)
- Stir-fry onion and garlic in olive oil on low heat.
- Add bulgur, tomato sauce and seasonings.
- Bring to a boil, then cover and lower heat.
- Let cook for 20 minutes without uncovering nor mixing.
- Serve warm with salad aside or a bowl of plain yogurt.