Creamy Tortellini Pasta with Sundried Tomatoes
- 2 Tablespoons of olive oil.
- 2 large cloves of garlic.
- 8 pieces of Terroirs du Liban Sundried Tomatoes in Olive Oil.
- 500ml of fresh cooking cream.
- 250g of cheese-stuffed tortellini pasta.
- Salt & Pepper
- Cook tortellini according to package directions, drain and set aside.
- Drain from olive oil and chop sundried tomatoes.
- Heat olive oil in pan over low-medium heat, add crushed garlic and stir for 1 minute.
- Add sundried tomatoes and stir for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Add cream and stir while bringing to a boil, add tortellini, add salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve warm.
- Tip: You may replace tortellini with any other type of pasta. Also delicious with chicken.