- 2 cups of “Terroirs Du Liban” bulgur
- 1 cube of chicken broth
- 2 cutlets veal or turkey
- 1 box of fresh mushrooms
- 15cl to 20cl of cream
- Curry powder
- Freshly ground pepper
- Olive oil or butter
- Heat the olive oil in a frying pan, cook and stir the “Terroirs Du Liban”bulgur. Add around 25cl of water.
- Add the chicken broth, cook for around 7 minutes.
- During that time, cut the cutlets and mushrooms into small pieces and stir fry them for 5 minutes. Then add the curry powder and ¾ of the cream. Leave it under low heat for 2 minutes.
- Add the bulgur and mix well. Add the rest of the cream if needed.