Kishk Soup with Garlic
- 3 tablespoons butter or virgin olive oil
- 6 garlic cloves
- 200 gr minced meat (Optional)
- 1 medium potato cut in quarters
- 1 cup of kishk powder from “Terroirs du Liban”
- 3 cups of water
- Toast bites
- Fry the potatoes cut in quarters with butter or olive oil over medium-high heat in a pan,
- Add the garlic and leave them until the potatoes are cooked.
- Add the meat (optional) and increase the heat a little by stirring until they are totally cooked
- Add the water to the mix while whisking the kishk powder progressively.
- Leave the mixture heat for another 10 min until you re satisfied with the consistency.
- Garnish the soup with toast bites.