- 5 cups of fresh liquid milk
- 5 Tablespoons of sugar
- 5 Tablespoons of corn flour
- 1 Tablespoon Orange Blossom Flower
- 1 teaspoon of Rose Water (optional)
- 1/2 teaspoon of mastic powder
- Finely shredded pistachios for decoration
- Off fire, place milk, sugar and cornflour in cooking pot and mix well until cornflour and sugar are completely diluted.
- Turn heat on medium level and stir continuously; bring to a boil until it thickens and becomes creamy.
- At the end, add floral waters and mastic powder. Stir for a few seconds, and turn off heat.
- Pour into serving plate or bowls, let cool completely and then refrigerate (don't let cool inside the pot).
- Ideally refrigerate for 24h to allow it to thicken well.
- Sprinkle with pistachios before serving or fresh fruits.
- Optional: Add some honey for extra sweetness!