Baba Ghanouj - Eggplant Dip
- 1 kg of eggplants.
- 3 to 4 tablespoons of sesame paste « tahini ».
- 2 garlic cloves, peeled and crushed.
- 1 teaspoon of cold water.
- Juice of 1 lemon (or more to taste).
- Grill eggplants in oven at high temperature for around 20-25 minutes.
- Once cooked and still warm, peel quickly and place in bowl.
- Pour lemon juice over it and mash well with a fork to obtain a homogeneous paste.
- Add sesame paste, cold water, garlic and salt to taste.
- Serve cold in a large bowl, garnish with some olive oil as a starter dip or side dish.