Labne bi Toum - Labne Dip with Garlic
- 1 jar of Labne cheese (about 450g).
- 2 tablespoons of dried mint.
- 3 to 4 cloves of garlic.
- Peel and crush the garlic.
- In a bowl, mix the whole labne quantity with dried mint, garlic and salt (tip: taste bit by bit before putting all the garlic at once).
- To reach a creamy texture, use a regular spoon or a rubber spatula to mix ingredients; avoid using an electrical blender.
- Serve cold with some olive oil and fresh pieces of cucumbers, nuts or some chili powder for decoration.