Salami and Pickles Skewers
- Salami slices.
- Turkey slices (optional).
- Kabiss Cocktail (variety of pickles) by “Terroirs du Liban”.
- Cheese block (emmental, cheddar, mozzarella…).
- Small-sized wooden skewers.
- Dice cheese into small pieces.
- Fold salami slices into quarter shapes.
- Roll turkey and slice into small pieces.
- Insert gently ingredients into skewers while adding in between the different types of pickles: cauliflower, wild cucumbers, carrots, cucumbers...
- Serve them with bread aside, dips and any types of appetizers.