Molasses & Cinnamon Biscuits
- 1/3 cup of carob molasses by “Terroirs du Liban”.
- 1 tablespoon of honey.
- 2 tablespoons of butter.
- 1 cup of flour.
- ½ teaspoon of baking soda.
- 1 ½ teaspoon of ground cinnamon.
- Line tray with parchment paper and preheat oven to 180˚C degrees.
- Place butter, molasses and honey in a small saucepan over low heat. Stir until butter melts then let cool for 2 minutes.
- Gradually, add flour, baking soda and cinnamon over molasses mixture and stir well using a spatula.
- Make small balls and place over parchment paper. Flatten surface gently with a fork.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes. Once removed, these biscuits need a few minutes to harden and continue firming up.
- Serve once cooled. Recipe yields around 12 pieces.