Bitter Orange Peels in Chocolate
- 1 jar of bitter orange peels in syrup by "Terroirs du Liban".
- 180g of dark chocolate.
- Place the orange peels in a sieve for 20 minutes and drain them as much as possible from their syrup.
- Once done, unroll them and slice them diagonally.
- Place chocolate chunks in a bowl and heat in a microwave for 45 seconds. Remove from microwave and mix well using a spatula to melt it completely.
- Dip the quarter of each orange peel into the chocolate and place on a parchment paper.
- Let them cool and dry completely for 20 to 30 minutes then remove them gently and place them in serving plate.
- Recipe yields around 72 pieces.