Kechek Soup with Tomato Duo
- 2 minced cloves of garlic.
- 3 tablespoons of virgin olive oil.
- 1 cup of powdered kechek.
- 3 cups of water at room temperature.
- 2 tablespoons of tomato paste.
- 6 pieces of sundried tomatoes.
- 1 pinch of dried mint.
- Heat olive oil on low temperature in a deep frying pan, add minced garlic and stir for 2 minutes.
- Add kechek and stir for a few seconds.
- Add water and tomato paste, mix well until kechek dissolves.
- Bring to a boil while mixing from time to time on medium heat.
- If the soup is too thick, add some water (room temperature) to dilute it a bit more.
- At the end, add sundried tomatoes and dried mint, stir and serve hot.