Kechek Soup with Kebbe
- Virgin olive oil.
- 2 cloves of garlic.
- 1 medium-sized onion.
- 2 cups of powdered kechek.
- 4 cups of water at room temperature.
- 12 pieces of non-stuffed kebbe dumplings.
- Thinly dice the onion and garlic then place them in pot with some olive oil and heat them for 2 to 3 minutes over low heat.
- Add the kechek and mix for a few seconds.
- Add the water and bring to a boil on medium heat; Mix well until kechek dissolves and soup becomes denser.
- Then add the kebbe dumplings and let simmer for 15 minutes. Serve hot.