- 2 cups of freekeh
- 3 cups of water
- 2 tablespoons of virgin olive oil
- 2 teaspoons of sea salt with herbs
- 2 tablespoons of pomegranate molasses
- 3 tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil
- Rinse freekeh and soak in cold water for 15 minutes. Drain it.
- Boil freekeh during 30 minutes in water (mixed with 1 teaspoon of sea salt and 2 tablespoons of virgin olive oil).
- Check if done once all liquid has been absorbed and freekeh is no longer crunchy.
- Prepare sauce by mixing pomegranate molasses, extra virgin olive oil and remaining sea salt.
- Serve with thinly cut lettuce, radish, some parsley and pomegranate seeds.